1. What is the name of the recently launched India’s first electric scooter? [A]I667 [B]P474 [C]S340 [D]A999 Answer: S340Notes: Ather Energy, a Bengaluru based hardware start up, has launched the India’s first electric scooter “S340”. The scooter covers the distance of 60 Km in one single charge and have Lithium Ion battery pack IP67. As ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. The Bhadla Solar Park is located in which state? [A]Rajasthan [B]Gujarat [C]Tamil Nadu [D]Maharashtra Answer: RajasthanNotes: The NTPC’s Bhadla Solar Park is located near Jodhpur in Rajasthan. 2. Which country will host 2016 Asia Ministerial Conference on Tiger Conservation? [A]Vietnam [B]Thailand [C]India [D]Cambodia Answer: IndiaNotes: India will host the third edition of Asia Ministerial ..
1. Which film has bagged the 2016 Berlin film festival’s Golden Bear award? [A]Death in Sarajevo [B]Fuocoammare [C]Ottaal [D]A Separation Answer: FuocoammareNotes: Italian documentary film Fuocoammare ( Fire at Sea) has won the Golden Bear, the top award at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival 2016 held in Berlin, Germany. The film is a harrowing ..
1. Which committee has been set up to examine the quota demand for the Jat community in central government jobs? [A]Arun Jaitely committee [B]Rajnath Singh committee [C]Venkaiah Naidu committee [D]Abhimanyu committee Answer: Venkaiah Naidu committeeNotes: The Union Government has set up a committee headed by Union Minister M. Venkaiah Naidu to look into demand of ..
1. Who has become the first ever lyricist to enter the Guinness Book of World Records? [A]Gulzar [B]Javed Akhtar [C]Sameer Anjaan [D]Anand Bakshi Answer: Sameer AnjaanNotes: The well-known Indian lyricist Sameer Anjaan has been officially recognised by Guinness Books of World Records for composing the 3,524 songs for 650 Bollywood movies, as verified on December ..