1. Who is the newly appointed head of the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)? [A]Peter Thomson [B]Delali Johnson Sakyi [C]N Saibaba [D]Per Gustaf Lodin Answer: Per Gustaf LodinNotes: Major General Per Gustaf Lodin of Sweden is the newly appointed Chief Military Observer and Head of Mission for the United Nations ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Sameer Mon is associated with which sports? [A]Boxing [B]Wrestling [C]Sprint [D]Long Jump Answer: SprintNotes: Sameer Mon, the famous sprinter from Manipur, has recently won gold in 100 metre dash in 10.60 seconds at the 56th National Inter-state Senior Athletics Championships in Hyderabad. With this, he became the fastest male athlete in India. 2. Which ..
1. Where are the headquarters of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)? [A]Jaipur [B]Hyderabad [C]Mumbai [D]Chennai Answer: MumbaiNotes: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has signed pact with the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) to proactively curb misleading or unsubstantiated advertisements in the food and beverage sector. As per the ..
1. Which of the following countries have won the UNSC non-permanent membership for 2017-18? [A]Senegal, Ukraine, Uruguay and Japan [B]Venezuela, Egypt, Spain, Malaysia and New Zealand [C]Ethiopia, Bolivia, Sweden and Kazakhstan [D]Thailand, Netherlands and Italy Answer: Ethiopia, Bolivia, Sweden and KazakhstanNotes: The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) has elected Ethiopia, Bolivia, Sweden, Kazakhstan and Italy ..
1. Which city of Iraq has been officially declared fully liberated from the terrorist group “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)”? [A]Tikrit [B]Baghdad [C]Mosul [D]Fallujah Answer: FallujahNotes: The city of Fallujah in Iraq has been officially declared fully liberated from the Salafi jihadist terrorist group “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)” after military ..