1. Who has won the 2016 Fide Women’s Grand Prix trophy? [A]Geetha Narayanan Gopal [B]Harika Dronavalli [C]Olga Girya [D]Koneru Humpy Answer: Harika DronavalliNotes: Harika Dronavalli, an Indian chess grandmaster, has won the 2016 Fide Women’s Grand Prix trophy by defeating Russia’s Olga Girya in the final in Chendu, China. 2. Which state government of India ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the new CEO of National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID)? [A]Arunesh Singh [B]Ashok Patnaik [C]Ashok Prasad [D]Raghu Raman Answer: Ashok PatnaikNotes: Ashok Patnaik, a 1983-batch Gujarat cadre IPS officer, has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID) and will hold charge till December ..
1. Which country is hosting the 2016 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit? [A]India [B]Thailand [C]Mongolia [D]Bhutan Answer: MongoliaNotes: The 11th edition of Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) Summit 2016 will be held at Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia from July 14 to 16, 2016. The theme of the bi-annual Summit is “20 Years of ASEM: Partnership for the Future through ..
1. Which state government will introduce online filing of Performance Appraisal Report (PAR) through SPARROW for its IPS officers? [A]Jammu & Kashmir [B]Haryana [C]Odisha [D]Uttar Pradesh Answer: HaryanaNotes: The Haryana Government has decided to introduce online filing of Performance Appraisal Report (PAR) through Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window (SPARROW) for all its IPS ..
1. Who has won the 2016 Women’s Singles Wimbledon Championship? [A]Simona Halep [B]Serena Williams [C]Angelique Kerber [D]Garbine Muguruza Answer: Serena WilliamsNotes: Serena Williams has won the 2016 Women’s Singles Wimbledon Championship by defeating Angelique Kerber in the final by 7–5, 6–3 in London, United Kingdom. With this win, Williams equaled Steffi Graf’s Open Era record ..