1. The book “Those Pricey Thakur Girls” has been authored by whom? [A]Neelam Kumar [B]Anuja Chauhan [C]Vikram Seth [D]Twinkle Khanna Answer: Anuja ChauhanNotes: The book “Those Pricey Thakur Girls” has been authored by Anuja Chauhan, an Indian author and advertiser. The novel is about pre-liberalisation New Delhi, plagued by a state-censored media. 2. Who has/have ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. How much insurance cover has been offered by the Indian Railways for passengers? [A]Rs. 5 lakh [B]Rs. 2 lakh [C]Rs. 8 lakh [D]Rs.10 lakh Answer: Rs.10 lakhNotes: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will offer the insurance cover of Rs.10 lakh at a premium of one rupee from September 2016 to those ..
1. The Startup India States Conference has been held in which of the following cities? [A]Mumbai [B]New Delhi [C]Indore [D]Jaipur Answer: New DelhiNotes: The Start-up India States’ Conference has been organized by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) in New Delhi on July 23, 2016 to give momentum to start-up India initiative. The ..
1. Who has been appointed as the new chairperson of Joint Committee of Parliament (JPC) on land acquisition bill? [A]Radheshyam Biswas [B]Ganesh Singh [C]Ram Prasad Sarmah [D]Gourav Gogoi Answer: Ganesh SinghNotes: Ganesh Singh, the Lok Sabha member of BJP, has been appointed as the new chairperson of the Joint Committee of Parliament (JPC) on land ..
1. Michelle Kakade, who has become the first person to complete the Indian Golden Quadrilateral on foot, is belonged to which city of India? [A]Pune [B]Kochi [C]Chennai [D]Bengaluru Answer: PuneNotes: Michelle Kakade from Pune has become the first person to complete the Indian Golden Quadrilateral on foot. It took her 193 days, 1 hour & ..