1. Which country’s Railways has set up the world’s first solar power plant to directly power Overhead line? [A] China[B] India[C] United States[D] Singapore Show Answer Correct Answer: B [India] Notes:Indian Railways has set up a solar power plant, for the first time in the world, which directly provides power to the Railway Overhead Line, ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which organisation is set to launch its first ever news magazine program in Sanskrit named ‘Sanskrit Saptahiki’? [A] Door Darshan News[B] All India Radio[C] DD KISAN[D] DD Arunprabha Show Answer Correct Answer: B [All India Radio] Notes:India’s Public Service Broadcaster, All India Radio is set to broadcast its first ever News magazine program in ..
1. Which international organisation has released the report titled ‘COVID-19 and Tourism’? [A] UNWTO[B] UNCTAD[C] UNIDO[D] UNFPA Show Answer Correct Answer: B [UNCTAD] Notes:The United Nation’s trade and development body, UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) has recently released a report ‘COVID-19 and Tourism’. As per the report, the world’s tourism sector could ..
1. Which Union Ministry implements the “PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana” scheme? [A] Ministry of Rural Development[B] Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises[C] Ministry of Food and Public Distribution[D] Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Food and Public Distribution] Notes:The Union Ministry of Food and Public Distribution ..
1. Which digital platform of the Indian Government won two awards at the prestigious Global Leadership Summit, CogX 2020? [A] MyGov Corona[B] Digital India[C] Fit India[D] Swachh Bharat Mission Show Answer Correct Answer: A [MyGov Corona] Notes:An Artificial Intelligence enabled digital platform of the Indian Government named MyGov Corona Helpdesk bagged two awards at the ..