Page-2 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2021: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. Which Indian became the third Indian to win Tennis singles match at Olympic? [A] Somdev Devvarman[B] Sumit Nagal[C] Yuki Bhambri[D] Rohan Bopanna Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Sumit Nagal] Notes:Sumit Nagal became only the third Indian to win a men’s singles match at an Olympics edition and the first in 25 years, when he ..
1. Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) is a sub-scheme of which programme? [A] Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana[B] PM Fazal Bima Yojana[C] PM Matru Vandana Yojana[D] PM KISAN Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana] Notes:Union Government is implementing Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) as a sub scheme of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) ..
1. “Nuclear football”, which was making news recently, is associated with which country? [A] Russia[B] China[C] USA[D] Australia Show Answer Correct Answer: C [USA] Notes:The United States President’s “nuclear football” or the Presidential Emergency Satchel is said to contain the codes needed for a nuclear strike. One such briefcase nearly came within range of rioters ..
1. FIDE is the international federation of which sports/game? [A] Football[B] Chess[C] Basketball[D] Hockey Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Chess] Notes:Federation Internationale des Echecs (FIDE) is the World Chess Federation, headquartered at Lausanne, Switzerland. It was founded on July 20, 1924 and has as many as 195 member countries. To commemorate the formation of FIDE, ..
1. Which Ministry is associated with the National Logistics Excellence Awards, launched recently? [A] Ministry of MSME[B] Ministry of Commerce and Industry[C] Ministry of Road Transport and Highways[D] Ministry of Power Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ministry of Commerce and Industry] Notes:The Government has launched the National Logistics Excellence Awards. The awards are in two ..