1. Who among the following has been appointed as the new CEO of Yahoo! ? [A]Marissa Mayer [B]Shelley Broader [C]Karen Kinsley [D]Dianne Craig Marissa Mayer Show Answer 2. Who among the following has become the fifth president of Mauritius? [A]Anerood Jugnauth [B]Rajkeshwur Purryag [C]Navin Chandra Ramgoolam [D]Monique Ohsan Bellepeau Rajkeshwur Purryag Show Answer 3. Who ..
Current Affairs Questions & Answers – 2019-2020
1. The RBI Governor,D.Subbarao has proposed ‘Producer Price Index (PPI)’ for measuring Inflation instead of WPI and CPI because: 1.The present structure of measuring inflation (WPI and CPI) and does not capture the price movement of services. 2.WPI is a hybrid of consumer and producer price quotes. 3.PPI measures price changes from the perspective of ..
1. Which international forum is also known as ‘Outreach Five(O5)’? [A]G8+5 [B]BRICS [C]Mercosur [D]Permanent members of UN Security Council G8+5 Lately, both France and the United Kingdom have expressed a desire to expand the group to include five developing countries, referred to as the Outreach Five (O5) or the Plus Five: Brazil, People’s Republic of ..
1. People affected by the ___________ have recently launched an indefinite ‘ Jal Satyagraha ’ against the Madhya Pradesh government’s decision of filling up the dam up to a height of 193 meters. [A]Bansagar Dam Project [B]Omkareshwar Dam Project [C]Indirasagar Dam Project [D]Gandhisagar Dam Project Omkareshwar Dam Project Show Answer 2. After a year of ..
1. Which among the following acronym is not related to Banking industry ? [A]CRR [B]NPA [C]CAGR [D]GSDP GSDP GSDP refers to Gross State Domestic Product Show Answer 2. The SABLA scheme is using which among the following platforms for implementation? [A]Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana [B]Integrated Child Development Service [C]National Programme of Education of Girls [D]Rastriya ..
1. In context with the capital markets, which among the following term is used for a session (or a month or a week) which sees a wide difference between the high and the low? [A]Volatility [B]Spread [C]Return Ratio [D]Redeem Volatility Show Answer 2. In which among the following categories, Tiangong-1 can be best placed ? ..
1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Child Sex Ratio’ in India? 1.Child Sex Ratio is the number of females per thousand males in the age group 0–6 years. 2.Maharashtra and Haryana are the States having the highest and the lowest child sex ratio respectively. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only ..
1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Global Innovation Index (GII)-2012: 1.INSEAD and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) have co-published the GII-2012. 2.Sweden ranked first in GII-2012 report which was released recently. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 [D]Neither 1 nor 2 Only 1 Switzerland ..
1. The responsibility of compilation and release of the Index of Industrial Production(IIP) is vested in the: [A]Central Statistical Organisation [B]Office of Economic Advisor [C]Finance Commission [D]Ministry of Finance Central Statistical Organisation Show Answer 2. Implementation of General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR) would prevent __________ through Mauritius and other tax havens : [A]Round tripping [B]Foreign ..
1. Which of the following countries is India’s largest trading partner among ASEAN group of nations? [A]Malaysia [B]Singapore [C]Indonesia [D]Vietnam Singapore Show Answer 2. Who among the following has clinched the Wimbledon Mens’ Singles Title, 2012? [A]Andy Murray [B]Novak Djokovic [C]Rafael Nadal [D]Roger Federer Roger Federer Show Answer 3. Which among the following has got ..