1. Which among the following countries Federal court has recently cleared the way for the creation of the European Stability Mechanism, the region’s 500 billion euros bailout fund? [A]Germany [B]France [C]Netherlands [D]Spain Germany Show Answer 2. Which among the following is the new flagship index of the MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX)? [A]SX-30 [B]SX-40 [C]SX-60 [D]SX-80 ..
1. Who among the following is the winner of the US Open Tennis 2012 Men’s single event? [A]Thomas Berdych [B]David Ferrer [C]Novak Djokovic [D]Andy Murray Andy Murray Show Answer 2. Recently World Economic Forum (WEF)’s sixth Annual Meeting of the New Champions – also known as the Summer Davos was held in _________? [A]China [B]Switzerland ..
1. Which among the following is the main purpose to set up Post Bank of India (PBI) by the Department of Posts (DoP)? [A]To provide banking services with special focus on urban areas [B]To provide banking services in rural areas only [C]To provide banking services in urban areas only [D]To provide banking services with special ..
1. Who among the following will head the Group of Ministers (GoM) on pricing of bio-ethanol for blending with petrol and other related issues? [A]Salman Khurshid [B]P Chidambaram [C]Sharad Pawar [D]Praful Patel Sharad Pawar Show Answer 2. Recently in which among the following States, the centre has allowed to set up an exclusive Information Technology ..
1. Which among the following launch vehicle was used in the launch of India’s first satellite Aryabhata in 1975? [A]Intercosmos [B]Ariane [C]SLV [D]Delta launch vehicle Intercosmos Show Answer 2. In which among the following Cities, the country’s first Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical college is inaugurated recently? [A]Hyderabad [B]Bangalore [C]New Delhi [D]Chennai Bangalore Show ..
1. Who among the following has not worked as World Bank Chief Economist? [A]Justin Yifu Lin [B]Joseph E. Stiglitz [C]Martin Ravallion [D]Paul Krugman Paul Krugman Show Answer 2. Who among the following is not a honorary officer in the Territorial Army? [A]Mahendra Singh Dhoni [B]Sachin Tendulkar [C]Kapil Dev [D]Sachin Pilot Sachin Tendulkar Show Answer 3. ..
1. Which among the following countries has topped the list of countries in the Global Competitiveness Index 2012-13 of the World Economic Forum (WEF)? [A]Netherlands [B]Switzerland [C]Hong Kong [D]Sweden Switzerland Show Answer 2. Chhau dance, which is a popular tribal dance is celebrated in which among the following States? [A]Andhra Pradesh [B]Odisha [C]Karnataka [D]Rajasthan Odisha ..
1. Recently India and Tajikistan signed six agreements in the field of sports, health, culture, education, labour, textiles and energy during delegation level talks between the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the visiting president of Tajikistan. Who among the following is the president of Tajikistan? [A]Saparmurat Niyazov [B]Nursultan Nazarbayev [C]Emomali Rahmon [D]Almazbek Atambayev Emomali Rahmon ..
1. According to the new norms for mobile handsets, what is the allowed value for the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of mobile handsets? [A]1.6 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue [B]1.8 watt/kg averaged over 10 grams of human tissue [C]1.6 watt/kg averaged over 1 gram of human tissue [D]1.8 watt/kg averaged over 1 ..
1. Recently arm’s length price is making in news in the context of ____________? [A]Goods and Services Act (GST) [B]Advance Price Agreement (APA) Scheme [C]The General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR) [D]Direct Tax Code(DTC) Advance Price Agreement (APA) Scheme Show Answer 2. Which among the following real estate firm was recently ordered by supreme court to ..