Daily Current Affairs Test for UPSC Prelims Examination 2023
1. With respect to the National Hydrogen Policy, consider the following statements: It is notified by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy. It offers a full waiver of inter-state transmission charges for 25 years. The manufacturer can bank the unconsumed renewable power up to 30 days. Which of the statements given above are correct? ..
1. Which of the following pairs of Mughal architectural structures and associated personalities are matched correctly? Red Fort – Shah Jahan Salimgarh Fort – Salim Shah Suri Humayun’ Tomb – Gulbadan Begum Shalimar Bagh – Akbar Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 1 & 4[B] Only 2 & 3[C] Only ..
1. Which of the following statements on one hand buggage policy is/are correct? It is applicable within India. Ladies bag, child bag with feeding bottle are exempted. Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 1[B] Only 2[C] Both 1 & 2[D] Neither 1 nor 2 Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Only ..
1. “Turning the tide-Unlearning Helplessness” is the motto of which of the following international conferences? [A] International Conference on Advances in Education and Information Technology[B] International Conference on Humanity and Social Sciences[C] Munich Security Conference[D] None of the above Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Munich Security Conference] Notes: The Munich Security Conference is the world’s leading ..
1. With respect to Islam, terms ‘Chador’, ‘Khimar’, Shayla’, Al-Amira’ pertain to which of the following? [A] Types of Zakat[B] Types of Garment[C] Types of Prayers[D] Types of Fatwa Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Types of Garment] Notes: The hijab covers the head and neck, it leaves the face clear of the women sporting it. ..