Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
81. Which of the following NBFCs are involved in investing the pooled capital of investors in financial securities?
82. As per the guidelines issued by RBI, all NBFC-MFIs should maintain an aggregate margin cap of not more than how much percent?
83. Core investment company is a type of which of the following?
84. Which of the following enacted a revised regulatory framework regarding CIC?
85. A company based IDF is regulated by which of the following?
86. Which of the following is/are the type of IDFs?
87. How much percent of foreign investment is allowed for NBFC?
88. In India, merchant-banking activity was originated with the merchant banking division set up by which of the following?
89. Which of the following is the developmental activities of merchant banking?
90. The term ‘Merchant Bank’ is used in whivh of the following countries?