Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
81. In which markets, transactions are done through computers and telephone without any specific location?
82. Type of exchange members who only buy and sell for their personal account are classified as which of the following?
83. Standardized futures contracts exist for all of the following underlying assets except which of the following?
84. What is the minimum net owned fund requirement for NBFCs?
85. Under NBFC– Peer to Peer Lending Platform Directions, 2017 by RBI, what is the aggregate exposure limit of a single lender to all borrowers at any point of time, across all P2Ps?
86. The tenure of the loan issued by NBFC-MFI to the borrower should not be less than 24 months for loan amount in excess of how much amount?
87. NBFC-Infrastructure Finance Companies must have at least what per cent of its total assets in infrastructure loans?
88. Which of the following is NOT the net assets in investing in the equity shares in group companies?
89. Which of the following is the eligibility parameters for NBFCs as sponsors of IDF-MF?
90. A merchant bank is a financial institution conducting money market activities and which of the following?