Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
71. Which of the following account can be repatriable?
72. In which type of remittances, money is transferred from one country to another?
73. Which type of remittances are received from abroad?
74. Which among the following is/are correct regarding Money Market?
75. Liquidity status of certificate of deposit which is more negotiable is considered as?
76. Which market involves transactions in paper assets issued by banks to depositors who are willing to leave their money on deposit for a specified period of time?
77. Which of the following is known as broad money?
78. In primary markets, property of shares which made it easy to sell newly issued security is considered as which of the following?
79. Using futures contracts to transfer price risk is known as which of the following?
80. Which of the following pairs is correctly matched?