Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
71. In borrowing and lending of federal funds, federal funds rate is result of function between which of the following?
72. Which one out of the following is most liquid among the measures of money supply?
73. Financial institutions having loans swapped for bonds can sell all bonds in which of the following?
74. What is ‘future trading’?
75. Which of the following is the purchase of bonds and shares of Indian companies by Foreign Institutional investors?
76. Which of the following indicates the wealth of a person?
77. Non–Banking Financial Companies (NBFC) are registered under which act?
78. Which of the following NBFCs are engaged in the principal business of financing physical assets?
79. Which of the following NBFCs are involved in investing the pooled capital of investors in financial securities?
80. Which of the following companies is engaged in the principal business of financing of acquisition or construction of houses?