Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
71. Price of underlying asset is added into intrinsic value of option to calculate which of the following?
72. Type of exchange members who only buy and sell for their personal account are classified as which of the following?
73. Financial institutions having loans swapped for bonds can sell all bonds in which of the following?
74. Which of the following is the regulator of the credit rating agencies in India?
75. For what kind of transactions, are demat accounts necessary ?
76. What is an Indian depository receipt?
77. Which of the following is an example of derivative securities?
78. Which of the following is the purchase of bonds and shares of Indian companies by Foreign Institutional investors?
79. Which of the following indicates the wealth of a person?
80. Which among the following NBFC are not excluded from the Ombudsman scheme for NBFC?