Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
71. What is LRS a2?
72. When was Liberalised Remittance Scheme established?
73. What is the maximum amount of balance can be maintained an individual in payments bank?
74. What is the minimum capital required to set up payments bank?
75. How many payments banks have actually started operations since RBI has granted the in-principle approval?
76. How much percentage of its funds can be held by payments banks in current and time deposit with Scheduled Commercial Bank?
77. In which year National Electronic Fund Transfer started in India?
78. Under Liberalised Remittance Scheme, PAN card need not be insisted upon for remittance made towards permissible current account transactions up to how much amount?
79. Baroda Gift Card can be used for transactions at which of the following?
80. What is the maximum duration for which term money can be lent/borrowed?