Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
61. The employees pension plan in which the employees contribute a portion of earning into the fund is classified as?
62. What is the basic aim of Lead Bank Scheme?
63. Lead bank scheme was initiated by which of the following?
64. Which of the following committee s recommended the setting up of ATM?
65. Which of the following products provide an opportunity to build up saving through regular monthly deposits of fixed sum over a period of time?
66. What is Bancassurance?
67. In Negotiable Instruments Act, the Bill of Exchange is covered under which section?
68. According Negotiable Instruments Act, what is a Promissory Note?
69. Which of the following means ‘indorsement in blank’ of an instrumentnder section 16 of the Negotiable Instrument Act?
70. Banking Ombudsman may award compensation to the complainant for mental agony and harassment upto how much amount?