Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
61. Which of the following microfinance institution is Universal Bank?
62. In which pension plans, the specific percentage of an employee pay is contributed by an employer to employees pension plans?
63. Lead Bank scheme was introduced to provide lead roles to which of the following banks?
64. Which of the following has a fixed time and pays higher interest than a SB Acccount?
65. What is Bancassurance?
66. The term “a cheque in the electronic form” is defined in the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 – under which of the following sections?
67. A bill of exchange contains which of the following?
68. The Banking Ombudsman charge how much fee for filing and resolving customers’ complaints?
69. If a complaint is not settled by an agreement within a period of ____ month, the Banking Ombudsman proceeds further to pass an Award.
70. Which of the following was the reason to establish Liberalised Remittance Scheme?