Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
61. Micro or Small Enterprise (as defined in the MSMED Act 2006) may be said to have become Sick, if?
62. What is the basic aim of Lead Bank Scheme?
63. Which of the following has a fixed time and pays higher interest than a SB Acccount?
64. Which of the following is an account at a bank or credit union that earns interest over a specified amount of time?
65. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched in which year?
66. In Negotiable Instruments Act, the Bill of Exchange is covered under which section?
67. The Banking Ombudsman Scheme is introduced under which of the following sections in Banking Regulation Act, 1949?
68. When was Liberalised Remittance Scheme established?
69. What is the maximum amount of balance can be maintained an individual in payments bank?
70. NEFT works on the principle of which of the following?