Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
61. What is LRS a2?
62. Which of the following was the reason to establish Liberalised Remittance Scheme?
63. What is the maximum amount of balance can be maintained an individual in payments bank?
64. How many payments banks have actually started operations since RBI has granted the in-principle approval?
65. When did Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 (PSS Act, 2007) came into force?
66. What is a “Payment Obligation”?
67. What does S stands for in SFMS in relation to NEFT payment method?
68. How many digits are present in IFSC code?
69. Which out of the following is most popular channel of foreign inward remittances to India?
70. Which of the following is not true about Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app?