Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
21. Which nationalised bank was merged with Punjab National bank in 1993?
22. Who was the Prime Minister of India when Banking Nationalization was done in 1969?
23. When was the State Bank of India nationalised?
24. Why were Banks nationalised in India?
25. How many banks were nationalised in 1980?
26. How many banks were Nationalised in 1969 under the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Ordinance, 1969?
27. When was the Banking Ombudsman scheme first introduced in India?
28. When was the process of introducing computerization in all branches of banks began in 1993?
29. What was the target set by Narasimham-II Committee for the capital adequacy ratio of the banks by the year 2000?
30. In which year Reserve Bank of India introduced cheque truncation system?