Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
21. Which was the first small finance bank in India?
22. What is the deposit limit on saving accounts in the Payment banks?
23. Who headed the committee to evaluate the license applications for Payment banks?
24. Under what section of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 the payments banks are licensed?
25. Who is the chairperson of the Monetary Policy committee of India?
26. Which of these banks is regulated by Reserve bank of India?
27. In how many languages is the amount is written on the bank note?
28. Who signs the One Rupee notes in India?
29. Which Union Budget had first proposed the setting up of PDMA?
30. What is the minimum limit of CRR that can be set by the RBI?