Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
21. Which of the following entities are not covered under the Banking Regulation Act 1949?
22. How many banks were Nationalised in 1969 under the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Ordinance, 1969?
23. Which of these is a Priority Sector for Lending as specified by the RBI?
24. What is the current deposit limit of Payment banks?
25. Which was the first public bank to introduce credit cards?
26. What do we call the type of banking carried out by the non-bank financial intermediaries which provide services similar to those of traditional commercial banks?
27. What is Islamic Banking?
28. What is the banking, where all banking operations are online, known as?
29. What is the type of banking which involves banking services for high net-worth clients like corporate, commercial banks, mid-size companies etc?
30. What is the banking known as when a group of persons come together to own and control three or more independently chartered banks?