Banking Awareness – 2020 for IBPS, RBI, SBI, NABARD and other Bank Examinations
Welcome to GKToday’s Banking Awareness Section. This section shows 100 random questions from GKToday’s Banking Awareness MCQs.
A chapterwise course of all the 925 questions divided into 88 Chapters in Banking Awareness is Available in GKToday’s Academy app for android mobiles.
21. In which year the Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance recommended the creation of a central bank for India?
22. What was the paidup capital of RBI when it commenced operations as India’s central bank on April 1 1935?
23. When was the RBI Act enacted?
24. Who regulates the District Central Cooperative Banks in India?
25. What is the full form of FEMA?
26. Which was the first bank to introduce ATM in India?
27. What is the current deposit limit of Payment banks?
28. In which year Reserve Bank of India introduced cheque truncation system?
29. What is the banking, where all banking operations are online, known as?
30. What do we call the banks which provide capital to the firms in the form of shares and engage in underwriting of stocks?