Ancient Indian History
41. Rulers of which of the following dynasties maintained diplomatic relations with distant countries such as Syria in the West ?
42. Who identified “Sandrokottus” of the Greco-Roman literature with Chandragupta Maurya?
43. The beneficiaries of Asoka’s donations in the region of Barabar Hill were__?
44. In which of the following inscriptions Ashoka made his famous declaration, “All men are my children”?
45. Who among the following is known to have performed four Asvamedha sacrifices ?
46. Who among the following was the ruler of Kanchi during the time of Samudragupta ?
47. Which one of the following places was a mint centre of the Yaudheyas ?
48. Who among the following was the first Satavahana King to introduce the Ruler’s head on the coins ?
49. Garuda was adopted as dynastic emblem after the imperial Guptas by ___?
50. The title “Paramasaugata” was adopted by ___?