Ancient Indian History
181. In which rock edict Ashoka mentioned “Every Human is my child…”?
182. Which Ashokan inscription mentions five contemporary Hellenic Kings?
183. Which rock edict of Ashoka requests for religious tolerance among sects?
184. Which rock edict describes Asoka’s first Dhamma Yatra to Bodhgaya and Bodhi Tree?
185. Which rock edict gives information about Asoka’s conversion to Buddhism?
186. Which among the following is known as the earliest example of Panchayatana style of temple?
187. The Bhamala Stupa, a ruined Buddhist Stupa, is located in which one of the following countries?
188. At which among the following places, the Dharma-Chakra Jina Vihara was constructed by Gahadavala Queen Kumaradevi?
189. The important trade centres of ancient India on the trade route connecting Kalyana with Vengi was__ ?
190. Vidhushaka, a common character in Sanskrit drama is ___?