AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: 40 Vacancies
AIIMS Jodhpur has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the Non-Academic posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) for a period of 12 months. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in-interview:
Time: 10.00 AM
Venue: Medical Superintendent Office,
AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Reporting Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 noon.
|1||Non-Academics Junior Resident (Clinical)||40||21||09||06||04|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to fill the application form by visiting the Official Website.
Candidates need to bring the filled in application form along with the following documents while attending walk-in-interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet or Certificates
- MBBS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH)
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If have).
- Any other relevant documents.
- MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
- The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in personal interview.
Maximum: 30 years
Cut Off Date: 16.04.2019
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs 1000
SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil
The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS, Jodhpur” payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
(Non-Academic): ₹ 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 10 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, entry pay of the ₹56,100/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
Category: Exams, Job Alerts and Career
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|