2018-CGS-9 [February 15 to February 28, 2018]
- Consumer Protection Bill, 2018
- Digital Capitalism: Meaning, Concepts, Dimensions and Issues
- National Urban Housing Fund (NUHF)
- Participatory Budgeting in India: Key Issues
- Transparency in Indian Judiciary: New Roster System
- Cultural Nationalism
- Government Initiative Repeal Obsolete and Archival Laws
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Fertilizers
- Electronic-Human Resource Management System (e-HRM)
- Poultry and Antibiotic Resistance
- Open Prisons in India
- Cauvery Dispute: Background, Timeline, Recent Verdict, Issues
- Draft Wages Code Bill 2017
- International Framework around Refugees and Need for a Global Refugee Policy
- Bharat Net Project
Questions & Answers
- Can interlinking of rivers can help in crop diversification? How? [THBL]
- How Buddhism can be one of the integrative factors for Pan-Asianism ideology?
- How recent changes in immigration policies in Middle East affect India? What India should do to mitigate those effects?
- What are the main functions of the Chief Secretary? What are recent arguments against the post of Chief Secretary? Is this office now obsolete?
- What is significance of RIN mutiny? To what extent, RIN mutiny hastened the end of British rule in India? [Indian Express]
- What are the objectives, features and significance of the recently announced GOBAR-Dhan initiative?
- What are key outcomes of visit of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani’s visit to India?
- What are the key features of the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill, 2018?
- What are the features of the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Division of High Courts (Amendment) Bill, 2018?
- What are the steps being taken to prevent the banking frauds?
- What are aims and objectives of Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) of NITI Aayog?
- Stunting is a manifestation of malnutrition. Can it be addressed with the rapid economic growth?
- Why India needs a mature standard ecosystem? Discuss the objectives of the draft Indian national strategy for standardization.
- What are the challenges India is facing due to inefficient tax assessment? How it can be addressed?
- What are the findings of the NASA study on the Arctic permafrost?
- What are the objectives of European bank of reconstruction and Development? What are the advantages for India for its membership?
- Why government has taken decision to stop the imports of the GM soybean?
- What is the current status of conservation of Asiatic Lion?
- What are the challenges before India in achieving its target of 100 GW from solar energy by 2022?
Note:The Dynamic PDF compilation of above reference articles and questions & their answers can be downloaded by clicking the download button given below.