GKToday Archives: July, 2021
1. What is the name of the digital ecosystem of agriculture, being created by the Ministry of Agriculture? [A] Agristack[B] Agro India[C] Atmanirbhar Agri[D] Kisanstack Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Agristack] Notes:The Agriculture Ministry has commenced the project of creating ‘Agristack’, which is a digital ecosystem of agriculture in the country. It aims to help ..
1. Which Indian Naval Ship participated in the 325th Navy Day celebrations of the Russian Navy? [A] INS Tabar[B] INS Trishul[C] INS Talwar[D] INS Trikhand Show Answer Correct Answer: A [INS Tabar] Notes:Indian Naval Ship Tabar arrived at St Petersburg to participate in the 325th Navy Day celebrations of the Russian Navy. INS Tabar is ..
1. Sohra is a town located in which Indian state/UT? [A] Assam[B] Arunachal Pradesh[C] Meghalaya[D] Madhya Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Meghalaya] Notes:Sohra, also known as Cherrapunjee, is a high-altitude town in the northeast Indian state of Meghalaya. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah, launched the Green Sohra Afforestation Campaign at Sohra. Amit Shah ..
1. Which Indian became the third Indian to win Tennis singles match at Olympic? [A] Somdev Devvarman[B] Sumit Nagal[C] Yuki Bhambri[D] Rohan Bopanna Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Sumit Nagal] Notes:Sumit Nagal became only the third Indian to win a men’s singles match at an Olympics edition and the first in 25 years, when he ..
1. Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) is a sub-scheme of which programme? [A] Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana[B] PM Fazal Bima Yojana[C] PM Matru Vandana Yojana[D] PM KISAN Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana] Notes:Union Government is implementing Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP) as a sub scheme of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) ..