1. What is the theme of recently launched “Mission Harita Andhra Pradesh” ? [A]Forest and our deeds [B]Green cover for a happy living [C]Plant trees to protect earth [D]Greenery for peaceful life Answer: Green cover for a happy livingNotes: N Chandrababu Naidu, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, has recently launched ‘Mission Harita Andhra Pradesh’, ..
Monthly Archives: July 2016
1. Which Indian bank has recently got in-principle approval from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to start Asset Management Company (AMC) in India? [A]Yes Bank [B]ICICI Bank [C]HDFC Bank [D]Dena Bank Answer: Yes BankNotes: Yes Bank Ltd, the private sector lender, has recently got an in-principle approval from Securities and Exchange Board of ..
1. The book “Those Pricey Thakur Girls” has been authored by whom? [A]Neelam Kumar [B]Anuja Chauhan [C]Vikram Seth [D]Twinkle Khanna Answer: Anuja ChauhanNotes: The book “Those Pricey Thakur Girls” has been authored by Anuja Chauhan, an Indian author and advertiser. The novel is about pre-liberalisation New Delhi, plagued by a state-censored media. 2. Who has/have ..
1. How much insurance cover has been offered by the Indian Railways for passengers? [A]Rs. 5 lakh [B]Rs. 2 lakh [C]Rs. 8 lakh [D]Rs.10 lakh Answer: Rs.10 lakhNotes: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) will offer the insurance cover of Rs.10 lakh at a premium of one rupee from September 2016 to those ..
1. The Startup India States Conference has been held in which of the following cities? [A]Mumbai [B]New Delhi [C]Indore [D]Jaipur Answer: New DelhiNotes: The Start-up India States’ Conference has been organized by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) in New Delhi on July 23, 2016 to give momentum to start-up India initiative. The ..