GKToday Archives: June, 2013
1. According to recent survey conducted by UNCTAD, India is ___ most attractive destination for investment in the world. Fill the correct option in the blank. [A]Second [B]Third [C]Fourth [D]Fifth Third A survey conducted by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) revealed that India is the third most attractive destination for investment in ..
1. Recently, which of the following bank has been licenced to open a representative office in Myanmar? [A]SBI [B]ICICI [C]EXIM Bank of India [D]Corporation Bank EXIM Bank of India Myanmar has provided the Export and Import (EXIM) Bank of India with a licence to open a representative office in Yangon. Show Answer 2. Who among ..
1. Recently, in which one of the following places Early Tsunami Warning System has been installed? [A]Vizhag [B]Mangalore [C]Andaman and Nicobar [D]Goa Andaman and Nicobar The Early Tsunami Warning System has been installed at Rangachang in Andaman and Nicobar Island. This system can predict a tsunami within 3 minutes after the occurrence of the initial ..
1. Which one of the following motor vehicle company recently unveiled world’s fastest electric racing car ZEOD RC? [A]Nissan [B]Ford [C]General Motors [D]Toyota Nissan Nissan unveiled the ZEOD RC (Zero Emission on Demand Racing Car) the world’s fastest electric racing car, which is claimed to reach speed of more than 300km/h with electric technology at ..
1. INDRA is a joint, bi-annual military exercise conducted by India and _____? [A]USA [B]Sri Lanka [C]Russia [D]China Russia INDRA is a joint, bi-annual military exercise conducted by India and Russia starting in 2003. The exercise is tasked with boosting cooperation and interoperability between the Russian and Indian navies. INRA 2013 military exercise is scheduled ..