Quiz 24: Basic General Knowledge
1. The permanent seismological observatory has been installed at which among the following places in India?
2. Consider the following:
1. Tropical Evergreen
3. Dry deciduous
What would be the order of above 4 types of forests, if a person starts traveling from Thiruvanthapuram to Delhi?
[A]1 2 3 4
[B]1 4 3 2
[C]1 3 2 4
[D]1 2 4 3
3. Which among the following states produces 60% Salt of India?
4. Which among the following state produces maximum raw silk in India?
5. In which year , Arunachal Pradesh became a full-fledged state of India?
6. In which among the following states is located the Banihal Pass?
[A]Jammu & Kashmir
7. By which name the main branch of river Ganga is known as in Bangladesh?
8. Coir Industry is maximum concentrated in which among the following states of India?
9. Who among the following has written a book titled “Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer”?
10. Which among the following days has been kept aside for observance of “Central Excise Day”?
11. In BIMSTEC, B stands for which among the following?
[C]Bay of Bengal
12. Ustad Allah Rakkha Khan is a famous exponent of which among the following instruments?
13. What was the common name of Mehrunissa?
14. Which of the following Mughal Emperors was known as Firdaus Manzil?
[A]Mohammad Shah Rangila
[B]Shah Alam II
[D]Rafi ul Darjat
15. Famous Indian classical singer Girija Devi belongs to which among the following Gharanas?