21. When dust gets into the eye, the part that becomes inflammed and pink is the
22. Haemoglobin is a respiratory pigment present in all chordata except in larvae of
Haemoglobin is completely absent from the bloods of certain vertebrates. The Leptocephalus larva of the eel is a well-known example of this.
23. Ilium is a part of
24. The pores in leaves through which liquid water oozes out at times are called
25. Some oil-rich seeds can be stored for long periods without any change in their oil content because of the presence of
Antioxidants such as Tocopherols and tocotrienols work in scavenging and detoxifying free radicals. Oilseeds have been thought to accumulate tocopherols to protect storage lipids from oxidative damage.
26. Opium is a plant product obtained from
27. Which one of the following is not a unit of weight?
28. The materials which are weakly repelled by magnets are called
29. What is the distance of 'distinct vision' for normal eye ?
30. A body which is a good absorber of heat is also a
[D]cannot be predicted