SSC-CGL 1st July 2012 (Morning Shift) Solution GK
11. Which one of the following is called the ‘Crossroads to Pacific’?
12. Which of the following is an act of man that distrubs the ecological balance?
13. Which one is not correctly matched?
[A]Glasgow - Great Britain
[B]Pittsburg - U.S.A
[C]Longcoy - Russia
[D]Rhine - Germany
Longcoy - Russia
14. How many States in India are coastal?
15. International boundary between India and Pakistan is demarcated by
16. Which one of the following is called the amphibian in plant kingdom?
Because they complete their life cycle both in water and on land.
17. Find the odd one out.
Ringworm is common disease, especially among children. It is caused by a fungus, not a worm like the name suggests. It is a common and highly infectious skin infection that causes a ring-like red rash on the skin.
18. National Institute of Nutrition is a research institute located in the State of
19. Which one of the following events are chronologically correct?
[A]Quit India Movement – Civil Disobedience Movement – The Cabinet Mission Plan
[B]Civil Disobedience Movement – The Cabinet Mission Plan – Quit India Movement
[C]Civil Disobedience Movement – Quit India Movement – The Cabinet Mission Plan
[D]The Cabinet Mission Plan – Civil Disobedience Movement – Quit India Movement
Civil Disobedience Movement – Quit India Movement – The Cabinet Mission Plan