21. The soil salinity is measured by
22. The base used as an antacid is
23. Which one of the following film-actors has been conferred the Honorary Doctorate in Arts and Culture by the Bedford University, London?
[C]Saif Ali Khan
24. The 13th Five Year Plan (I believe it is a typo, wanted to ask about 12th) will be operative for the period____
25. Who among the following first propounded the idea of Basic Education?
[A]Jawahar Lal Nehru
[B]Raja Ram Mohan Roy
26. Which of the following is a fungal disease?
27. The process which is not helpful in prevention of rusting of iron is
28. The city of Prayag was named Allahabad- the city of Allah by
[D]Bahadur Shah Zafar
29. The national income of a nation is the
[A]Government's annual revenue
[B]Sum total of factor incomes
[C]Surplus of public sector enterprises
[D]Exports minus imports
National income of a country is defined as the sum total of factor incomes accruing to the residents of that country from production activity within and outside of the territory.
30. Arrange the following in chronological order :
I. Dandi March
II. Simon Commission
III. Poona Pact
IV. Gandhi Irwin Pact
[A]II, I, III, IV
[B]II, I, IV, III
[C]IV, III, I, II
[D]IV, III, II, I
II, I, IV, III