Quiz 95 : Indian Economy for Bank PO Examinations
1. Demand of which among the following will be called as Direct Demand?
[A] Weaving Machine
[C] Wool for Factory
[D]Wool for making gloves
2. Sales from Domestic Tariff Area (DTA) to SEZs are to be treated as which among the following?
[C] Domestic Sales
3. Which among the following is a correct expansion of EPCG?
[A] Export Promotion Consumer Goods
[B] Export Promotion Capital Goods
[C] Export Products Capital Gains
[D]Export Promotion Capital Gains
4. Under which among the following export promotion schemes, the export performance and incremental export performance of states are being taken into account for enhancing the responsibility of State Governments for promoting exports ?
5. Which among the following countries has the first position in FDI in India?
6. Which among the following commodities is completely deregulated in India?
[D]All of them
7. In which among the following sector of Indian Economy, the Public Sector is most prominent?
8. At which among the following places, India's First steel factory was established?
9. Which among the following Industries in India provided employment to maximum workers in comparison to the other three?
[C] Cotton textile
10. What is India's rank in production of Sugar cane?
11. In how many zones Indian Railway has been divided?
12. Life Insurance Corporation of India is a ____________ ?
[A] Department of Govt. of India
[B] Corporation established by a special Act of Parliament,
[C] Independent Body
[D]Company established under Companies Act 1956
13. Sometimes, a consumer is motivated to buy some commodity not because it has become cheaper or the income has increased, but because the neighbors have purchased it. What is it called?
[A] Neighbor Effect
[B] Demonstration Effect
[C] Snob Effect
[D]None of them
14. While calculating Price Elasticity of demand , which among following should be constant?
[C] Consumer's Income
[D]All of them
15. If two goods have no relationship with each other , what would be cross elasticity among them?
[D]between 0 and 1