Quiz 93 : Basic General Knowledge for All Exams
1. Who among the following is the current President of CII?
[A] K V Kamath
[B] Venu Srinivasan
[C] Sunil Mittal
2. Who among the following was the First Indian Cricketer to bag 500 wickets in Test matches?
[A] Kapil Dev
[C] Anil Kumble
3. Suez Canal joins Mediterranean Sea with which among the following seas?
[A] Red Sea
[B] Dead Sea
[C] Caspian Sea
4. Shahgarh Landscape, in Rajasthan is being considered for relocation / reintroduction of which among the following animals ?
5. Who among the following has written "Autography of an unknown Indian" ?
[A] Amartya Sen
[B] Nirad C. Chaudhuri
[C] Arundhati Roy
6. Who among the following was the first Indian to win an Olympic medal ?
[A] K D Jadhav
[B] P T Usha
[C] Leander paes
7. India played its first one day international with which country and in which year?
[A] England 1975
[B] Australia 1976
[C] New Zealand 1975
8. Under which among the following Governor Generals of India, the Public works department was started in 1848?
[B]Lord William Bentinck
[D]Lord Viscount Canning
9. Mangal Singh Champia is famous in which among the following sports/ games?
10. Which among the following country is inside the European Union but Outside the Eurozone?
11. The wildlife protection act protects which among the following species?
Choose the correct option:
[B]1 2 3
[C]1 2 3 4
[D]1 2 3 4 5
12. Ian Fleming is known for creating which among the following famous characters?
[D]Tom and Jerry
13. In ancient India, the term Nishka was related to which among the following?
14. Addu Atoll , which was recently making news, is located in which among the following countries?
15. Birth anniversary of which among the following leaders is observed as National Education Day?
[B]Dr. Rajendra Prasad
[C]Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
[D]Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya