Quiz 62 : GK for State Civil Services (RPSC/ UPPCS) Examinations
1. The famous painting "Bani Thani" is from which among the following styles of Painting?
[D]None of them
2. Who among the following represented Congress in the second Round Table Conference?
[B]Jawahar Lal Nehru
[C]Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
[D]Dr. Rajendra Prasad
3. In which state is located Buxa Tiger Reserve?
4. Which among the following mahajanpada was situated on the bank of river Godavari?
5. At which among the following places, the famous Bull Seal of Indus Valley Civilization was found?
[B]Mohen Jo Dero
6. From a launch center in which among the following states of India, Chandrayaan-1 was launched?
7. Ripening of fruits is because of which among the following enzymes?
8. The philosophy of "Nyaya Darshan" has been ascribed to who among following?
9. In which province Muslim League formed their first government after 1946 elections?
10. Which among the following is the most abundant type of coal?
11. Calamine is an ore of which among the following?
12. Which among the following element has been generally used in Cloud Seeding?
13. What is Henize 2-10, which was discovered recently?
[B]A black hole
14. Who among the following from India functions as the ex-officio Governor on the Board of Governors of the International Monetary Fund?
[D]Governor of RBI
15. “Come and Play Scheme” has been launched by Sports Authority of India (SAI) for which among the following?
[D]Indian students and general public