Quiz 586: Current GK for All Examinations
1. "Romancing with Life" is the autobiography of which among the following bollywood legends?
2. In the Windows XP, what does XP stands for?
3. Pablo Picasso, the famous painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and stage designer, one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, was a _____?
4. Which among the following Mughal emperors prohibited the use of tobacco?
5. Which among the following country accounts for maximum Nobel Laureates in Literature?
6. Who among the following is the writer of "The Great Enigma" ?
[A]Mario Vargas Llosa
[D]J. M. G. Le Clézio
7. Myanmar government has recently officially recognized Nobel Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi's party as a political party of Myanmar. Which party is led by Aung San Suu Kyi?
[A]Communist Party of Burma (CPB)
[B]Democratic Party for a New Society (DPNS)
[C]National League for Democracy (NLD)
[D]National Unity Party (NUP)
8. The country rated highest on the Human Development Index as per the UNDP, HDI-2011 report is :
9. Who among the following is the first Indian sports woman to win a medal in World Athletics is?
[A]P T Usha
[D]Anju B. George
10. Area wise, which among the following is the largest physiographic unit of India?
[D]Great Plains of North India
11. Baikonur Cosmodrome, world's first and largest operational space launch facility is located in which among the following countries?
12. "Avahan Initiative" funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is active for the eradication of which among the following diseases from India?
13. Which among the following countries tops the list of countries by uranium production?
14. Which among the following neighbors of India is not a member of World Trade Organization?
15. Which among the following country tops the list of countries by public debt as % of GDP?