1. The First G-20 Summit was held at which among the following places?
2. The Buckingham Canal which was declared national waterway of India runs between which among the following?
[A]Cochin to Kozhikode
[B]Vijaywada to Villupuruam
[C]Kanya Kumari to Rameshwaram
[D]None of them
Vijaywada to Villupuruam
3. Who among the following has recently taken over as the Chairperson of the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank ?
[B]Rajat M. Nag
Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee has taken over as the Chairperson of the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank at Manila in the Philippines.He took charge at the 45th Annual Meeting of ADB Board of Governors. (May 2012)
4. Which among the following is the main aim of Asian Development Bank ?
[A]Eradication of Poverty from Asia Pacific
[B]Build Infrastructure in Asia Pacific
[C]Finance Government projects in Asia Pacific
[D]Finance Public and Private companies of Asia Pacific
Eradication of Poverty from Asia Pacific
5. Which among the following leader of India belongs to Left front?
[D]Ram Vilas Paswan
6. Pyithu Hluttaw, is the lower house of the parliament of which among the following countries?
7. Lionel Messi, who recently was making news for breaking Gerd Müller's scoring record, plays which among the following sports?
8. Recently, Marathi Film "Deool" won the 59th National Film Awards for Best Feature Film. Who among the following is the director of this film?
[A]Umesh Vinayak Kulkarni
Umesh Vinayak Kulkarni
9. Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, who was recently in news for granting new powers to parliament, is the King of which country ?
10. Which of the following country has recently shut down all of its nuclear reactors?
11. The latest ASEAN summit was held in April 2012 in the Cambodian capital _____?
12. The Muslim militant group Hezbollah is predominantly based in ___?
13. Which among the following is not directly controlled by RBI?
[D]Cash Reserve Ratio
14. Bohai Sea is coterminous with ____?
15. Salva Kiir is the president if which among the following countries?