1. Who among the following has written the book "A Better India : A better World"?
2. Who among the following is the India's permanent representative to the United Nations?
[A]Hardeep Singh Puri
[C]Hamid Ali Rao
Hardeep Singh Puri
3. What is the upper limit of election expense in a parliamentary constituency?
[A]Rs. 15 Lakh
[B]Rs. 20 Lakh
[C]Rs. 25 Lakh
[D]Rs. 50 Lakh
Rs. 25 Lakh
4. Who among the following is current India Ambassador to United States ?
5. Sanjay Jha is CEO of which among the following companies?
[C]Coca Cola India
6. Which Industry flourishes in Coimbatore-Tiruppur belt in Tamil Nadu?
7. What is Khemer Rouge?
[A]Political Leader of Cambodia
[B]Socialist Political Party of Cambodia
[C]Communist Political Party of Cambodia
[D]Tourist destination in Colombia
Communist Political Party of Cambodia
8. Which among the following is also known as London Club?
[B]Nuclear Suppliers Group
Nuclear Suppliers Group
9. Who among the following head the committee set up by the Government to examine ways to strengthen law to curb the generation of black money in the country, its illegal transfer abroad and its recovery?
[A]K C Chakraborty
10. Which among the following is the theme of the 12th five year plan ?
[A]Faster growth with more inclusion
[B]Inclusive growth with faster development
[C]Faster development and more inclusive growth
[D]Faster, sustainable and more inclusive growth
Faster, sustainable and more inclusive growth
11. What is offered under Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojna (IGMSY) ?
[B]Milk and other nutritious food for lactating women
[C]Conditional Cash Transfer
[D]Vaccination and other health facilities
Conditional Cash Transfer
Under Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojna (IGMSY), conditional cash transfer is required to be made to pregnant and lactating mothers in order to
improve their health and nutritional status. The scheme has been considered for implementation on a pilot basis in 52 districts in the country in 2010-11.
12. What is the proposed total number of satellites in India Regional Navigational Satellite System (IRNSS)?
13. How many cities are planned to be covered in slum-free city planing scheme under Rajiv Awas Yojana by the end of 12th five year plan?
14. Red Data Book is published by ___-?
[A]United Nations Environment Programme
[B]World Wildlife Fund
[C]World Environment Facility
[D]International Union For The Conservation Of Nature And Natural Resources
International Union For The Conservation Of Nature And Natural Resources
15. A session of the Loksabha is prorogued by order of ………..?
[C]Lok Sabha Speaker
[D]Leader of House