1. Which among the following is considered to be a part of Shadow Banking in India?
[C]Non-Banking Financial Companies
Non-Banking Financial Companies
2. A new term Lourdes Treatment and Resuscitation Option (LTRO) was making news in context with which among the following?
[B]International Monetary Fund
[C]European Central Bank
[D]Federal Reserve Bank of America
European Central Bank
European Central Bank’s (ECB’s) LTRO — Long Term Refinancing Operation is more appropriately termed the Lourdes Treatment and Resuscitation Option.
3. Which among the following is the deadline fixed for "Millennium Development Goals"?
4. Yukiya Amano is the head of which among the following international agencies / bodies?
[A]Asian Development Bank
[C]International Atomic Energy Agency
[D]International Development Association
International Atomic Energy Agency
5. The growth rate of Indian Economy during 2011-12 was _____?
6. The share of agriculture in the GDP of India have registered a decline steadily in last three decades. What was share of agriculture in India's GDP in 1982-83 & 2011-12 respectively ?
[A]36.4% & 17.1 %
[B]38.4% & 17.1 %
[C]48.6% & 16.1%
[D]36.4% & 13.9%
36.4% & 13.9%
7. Which among the following states is the highest producer of Soya bean in India?
8. Which among the following is largest producer of wheat in India?
9. Which are the two nations , India's largest trading partners , 1st & 2nd respectively ?
[A]China , US
10. Aam Admi Bima Yojna (AABY) was launched in which among the following years?
Aam Admi Bima Yojna (AABY) was launched on October 2, 2007, insurance as accidental death and partial/permanent disability to the head of the family of rural households in the country. Provisions: (a) The head of the family or one earning member in the family will be insured; (b) The central government will bear 50 percent of the sum and the other 50 percent will financed by the state government.
11. Berne Convention is most closely related to ___?
[A]Trade Related Measures
[C]Agricultural Market Access
Copyright entered the international arena with the Berne Convention for the protection of literary and artistic works.
12. AoA in context with World Trade Organization is ___?
[A]Article of Association
[B]Agreement on Agriculture
[C]Agreement on Association
[D]Administration of Agriculture
Agreement on Agriculture
Pillars of WTO
1.Multi-Fiber agreement (MFA).
2.Agreement on agriculture (AOA).
3.Trade related investment measures (TRIMS).
4.Trade related intellectual property right (TRIPS).
5.General agreement on trade and services (GATS)
13. A gene is a functional unit of ___?
14. A neutron , an electron, a proton and an alpha particle are moving with the same kinetic energy. The increasing order of their speeds will be ?
[A]Alpha Particle, Neutron, Proton, Electron
[B]Electron, Proton , Neutron, Alpha Particle
[C]Alpha Particle, Proton, Neutron, Electron
[D]Neutron, Proton, Alpha Particle, Electron
Alpha Particle, Neutron, Proton, Electron
15. The Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF), which is used by the state governments to develop infrastructure in rural areas, is managed by which among the following?
[D]Rural Ministry of India