Consider the following indexes:

  1. CPI Agricultural Labour
  2. CPI Industrial Labour
  3. CPI Urban Non-Manual Employees

 Which of the above is/are published by the Labour Bureau?

Answer: [A] 1 & 2 Only

Labour Bureau publishes the CPI Numbers for Agricultural Labourers & CPI Numbers for Industrial Workers. CPI Urban Non-Manual Employees is published by Central Statistical Organization.

This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module