Gautama Buddha is known to have concentrated on two most important questions about existence. Which among the following is / are those two questions:
1. How can we minimize suffering (own and others)
2. How can we attain inner peace?
3. Whether suffering continues only for this life or for next life
4. If the world is eternal (or not)
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Two most important questions Buddha wished to answer were:
- How can we minimize suffering?-both our own and that of others?
- How can we attain inner peace?
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module