With reference to the newly launched Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), which among the following is / are correct statements?
1. The KVP certificates can be issued in single as well as joint names
2. The KVP can be transferred from one person to any other person, multiple times
3. The KVP can be transferred from one post office to another
4. One can pledge the KVP certificates as security to avail loans
5. One can encash the KVP only after a lock-in period of 2.5 years
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module