1. are a type of debt instrument
2. are always issued against the assets of a company
3.always provide higher returns in comparison to Equity shares
Select the correct statements from the codes given below:
The most basic features of Debentures are as follows:
- A debenture acknowledges a debt
- It is in the form of certificate issued under the seal of the company. It usually shows the amount & date of repayment of the loan.
- It has a rate of interest & date of interest payment.
- Normally debentures are secured & issued against the assets of the company. However, not always the debentures are secured
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module