Consider the following matches:
1. Dhyan Chand Award → India’s highest award for lifetime achievement in sports and games
2. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy → Recognizes the achievement of people in the field of Adventure
3. Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar → Highest national sports award at the university level
Which among the above matches is / are correct?
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award→India’s highest honour given for achievement in sports
- Dronacharya Awards→An award presented for excellence in sports coaching
- Arjuna Awards→Recognises outstanding achievement in National sports
- Dhyan Chand Awards→India’s highest award for lifetime achievement in sports and games
- Tenzing Norway National Adventure Awards→Recognizes the achievement of people in the field of Adventure
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy→Highest national sports award at the university level
- Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar→Given to honour the academies and other institutions that train sportspersons or encourage sports through some other way like financing, etc.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module