Consider the following differences between the Aryans and Indus Valley People:
1. Aryans were predominantly rural, while Indus Valley people were predominantly urban
2. Aryans generally possessed weapons, Indus Valley people were peace loving and possessed almost no offensive weapons
3. Aryans kept horses, Indus Valley people never knew about Horse
4. Aryans had great reverence for cow, Indus Valley people had great reverence for Bull.
5. Aryan society was predominantly patriarchal; Indus Valley Civilization predominantly was matriarchal
Which among the above arc correct?
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module