The magnetic lines of force:
1. are closed continuous curves
2. travel from north to south outside the magnet and from south to north inside the magnet
3. bend along the length of magnet
4. mutually repel each other
5. never intersect each other
Which among the above is / are correct?
Magnetic lines of force are closed continuous curves in a magnetic field along which the north pole will move if free to do so and its direction is given by the direction in which free north pole will point. The five points given in this questions are its notable properties.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module