The Lok Sabha speaker has which among the following exclusive function to carry out in Indian Parliament?
1. To certify if a bill is money bill
2. To exercise the casting vote
3. To appoint the Lok Sabha secretary
4. To invite President for a joint sitting of two houses
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
|· The speaker has duty to adjourn the house if there is NO quorum.
· The Speaker decides whether a bill is Money bill or NOT.
· The speaker presides over the joint sitting of the parliament summoned by the president to settle a disagreement between the two houses on a bill.
· If the chairmen of the parliamentary are not Elected, the Speaker appoints the chairmen.
· The Secretary General of the Lok Sabha is appointed by the Speaker.
This question is a part of GKToday's Integrated IAS General Studies Module