Quiz 63 : GK Science for SSC Exams
1. Which among the following metal is highest electrical conductivity as well as highest thermal conductivity?
2. Speed of sound is maximum in which among the following?
3. Which among the following gas is abundant on atmosphere of Mars ?
4. The plant hormone Auxin is basically a ___?
[A]Weak Organic Acid
[B]Weak Inorganic Acid
[C]Weak Organic base
[D]Gaseous compound of carbon
5. Which compound of mercury is used as antiseptic?
6. The easily noticed smell of the LPG gas is because of which among the following?
7. Who among the following is considered to be the father of antiseptic surgery?
[A]Dr. Lineus Pauling
[B]Dr. Joseph Lister
8. The common centre of mass of the Earth Moon system is located at which among the following points?
[A]Around 1700 kilometers away from the center of Earth
[B]Around 1,700 km beneath the surface of the Earth
[C]Around 13000 kilometer from Earth’s surface , between the Earth and Moon
[D]Around 55000 kilometer from Earth’s surface , between Earth and Moon
9. Hydraulic Brakes work on which principal?
10. Blood Plasma with which among the following removed is called Serum?
11. What is the escape velocity at Moon?
12. Which among the following is correct about B group Vitamins?
[A]Most of them are organic acids
[B]Most of them are water soluble
[C]Most of them are synthesized in body
[D]All are correct statements
13. A cotton wick dipped in pure honey when ignited with a matchstick will ______?
[B]Burn with cracking sound
[C]Does not burn at all
[D]Burns with too much smoke
14. Clove is which part of the plant?
15. Which among the following is NOT taken into account while choosing an orbit of the Satellite?
[B]Gravitational force of the earth
[C]Mass of the satellite
[D]Distance from Earth