GKToday Mock Test Series 2013 for UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013 General Studies
- The Test Series has started from 5.3.2013. The members who join at a later date than this, are able to access the previous tests.
- Salient Features
- How the Test is conducted?
- The Below System has been replaced by a Virtual OMR from Mock Test 4 onward. The members are provided PDF document as Question Papers and they are requested to submit their answers in a Virtual OMR Sheet for collection of the scores. Solution is a detailed PDF document with questions and answers with explanations.
- Sample Mock Test
- Tentative Schedule
- How to join:
- Notes about payments:
- Terms and Conditions
The Test Series has started from 5.3.2013. The members who join at a later date than this, are able to access the previous tests.
GKToday will start its Annual Mock Test Series for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper-I General Studies) as a part of its Target 2013 programme. The Mock Test Series will start from March 5, 2013 and will end on or before May 15, 2013. This Test Series comprises a total of 15 Quality Mock Test Papers in which most questions imitate the pattern, depth and style used by UPSC in the actual examination.
With this post, we invite the interested readers to subscribe to this Test Series if they feel it may help them. The members of Target 2013 programme should not subscribe to this Test Series as it is a part of their programme.
- 1500 Questions on 1500 Concepts
- Quality at par with UPSC
- On Line Test at your ease
- Detailed solution and explanations in PDF Documents
- Personalized Score E-Card via email at the end of Every Test
- All India Ranking via a dummy merit list
How the Test is conducted?
The Mock Test Series 2013 comprises 15 Mock Tests with 100 questions each. Each Mock Test is delivered to the members as a flash interactive quiz test on the GKToday’s Target 2013 Forum. The Test is uploaded as per the tentative schedule and members are notified about the test. Each member is required to fill his / her email and a nickname to attempt the test. At the end of the test, the server of GKToday sends a personalized scorecard to the member and also collects the database of scores of all members who have taken the test within 48 hours of uploading the test. An all India merit list of highest scorers is created by GKToday. After 48 hours of uploading the test, a secured PDF document containing the solution and explanations of the Mock Test is made available to the members via Google Drive.
The prospective readers who wish to subscribe to this Test Series can attempt the following Sample Mock Test and download the solution, so that they know exactly what they are supposed to get.
Sample Mock Test
Please fill your true email address because you will get a score card at the end of the test. There are 20 questions to be done in 24 Minutes.These questions are from earlier tests and assignments conducted at Target 2013 Programme.
You may download the solution of the above sample mock test here. We put explanations wherever we feel necessary. The sole idea is not to provide you the guess papers but to frame good quality questions on different 1500 topics which according to us may be important. However, UPSC May not ask a single question or all questions from this mock test series, so please don’t take them as guess papers. We don’t do guess work and we don’t claim any positive impact on your performance during the actual examination.
One thing we claim is quality in the questions, which are framed and delivered to you after lots of study and contemplation. The solution documents provide you crisp and fast revision of the key concepts before the examinations and that is where the utility factor of this test series stands
Following is the Tentative Schedule of uploading the tests. Please note that the following schedule shows only a rough idea, actual dates may vary. You are notified in your email about any change in the dates.
- Mock Test 1 : March 5, 2013
- Mock Test 2 : March 9, 2013
- Mock Test 3: March 14, 2013
- Mock Test 4: March 19, 2013
- Mock Test 5: March 25, 2013
- Mock Test 6: March 30, 2013
- Mock Test 7: April 5, 2013
- Mock Test 8: April 10, 2013
- Mock Test 9: April 15, 2013
- Mock Test 10: April 20, 2013
- Mock Test 11: April 25, 2013
- Mock Test 12: April 30, 2013
- Mock Test 13: May 4, 2013
- Mock Test 14: May 8, 2013
- Mock Test 15: May 12, 2013
The cost of 15 Mock Tests is Rs. 1500 only.
How to join:
You can join the Test Series by making a Cash / Online transaction for Rs. 1500 in the following account:
- Account No: 065201500493
- Account Name: Suresh Kumar Soni
- Branch Name: ICICI Bank, Kotputli, Jaipur
- For Online Transfer: IFSC Code: ICIC0000652 ( You will need it for NEFT Transactions)
Notes about payments:
- For Cash Transaction, you can approach nearest ICICI Bank Branch, take the deposit slip, fill the above credentials and deposit it there.
- For Online Transaction, Log-in to your Internet Banking Account. Choose Fund Transfer. Add the payee as per above credentials and make a transaction. Please note down the transaction Id.
- After you make an online/ cash transaction, you need to send a mail from your account to suresh(at)gktoday.in giving the following information:
- For Cash Transaction: The Brach Location of Cash Deposit followed by Your E-mail ID.
- For Online Transaction: The Transaction ID followed by Your E-mail ID.
- You can also sms the above information on +91-9928053351. You shall receive a mail from our side confirming your enrollment.
- If you have any questions, you may call the Admin (Suresh Soni) on +91-9928053351.
- ONLY actual aspirants are suggested to join the programme. Any misuse of the mock tests will not be tolerated. Every Question of this Test Series is copyrighted and is intellectual property of author of GKToday.
Terms and Conditions
- This programme is open for students and aspirants only. If you are not an aspirant, please don’t join.
- This programme covers ONLY General Studies i.e. Paper-I of UPSC Preliminary Examination. It does not provide any formal support for your Paper II of Prelims Examination.
- This programme is a supplement to your preparation and may not be a sole source of your preparation for any particular examination.
- UPSC may not ask a single question from this Test Series, so these are not Guess Papers.
- You agree to NOT to redistribute / resell/ reproduce any material provided. You are expected to use the content ONLY for your personal use. If we find any misuse of the documents by any member, we reserve the right to cancel your enrolment, forfeit the amount paid.
- The author reserves the right to publish some questions on GKToday.
- All Mock Tests and Solutions are in English Language ONLY.
- Any dispute arising shall be subject to Kotputli (Jaipur) Court only.
- The terms & conditions are subject to change at any point of time.
- The pattern, schedule, structure of the documents are subject to change at any time.