GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 12, 2017
1. Which Indian personality has been elected as the new chairman of FIFA Governance Committee?
2. Indian Army will re-introduce CASO as ‘permanent feature’ of counter-terror operations. What does “CASO” stands for?
3. Which country is hosting the United Nations Day of Vesak – 2017?
4. Which state government will conduct survey to provide affordable houses to people in urban areas?
5. Which country has approved $75 mn high-tech chemical protective clothing for the Indian armed forces?
6. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched bronze in men’s Greco-Roman 85kg category at the 2017 Asian Wrestling Championship?
7. Karan Singh, who passed away recently, was the minister of which Indian state?
8. Who has been appointed as the new Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)?
9. Who has been appointed as the India’s new ambassador to France?
10. What is the theme of 2017 International Nurse Day (IND)?