GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 15, 2017
1. Which Indian software engineer has won first prize in Unite Ideas #UNGAViz Textual Analysis and Visualisation Challenge?
2. Which state government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union government for the ‘Power for All’ scheme?
3. Which Indian environmental engineer has won the 2017 Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards?
4. Girish Saxena, who passed away recently, was the former governor of which state?
5. Who has won the 2017 Asian Billiards Championship title?
6. Which state to have India’s first privately-run railway station?
7. The 2017 Pana Sankranti has recently celebrated in which state of India?
8. The Koradi Thermal Power Station (KTPS) is located in which state?
9. Which of the following countries will hold their first-ever joint military exercise “Sagarmatha Friendship-2017”?
10. Which state police has launched ‘Tare Zameen Par programme’ to enlighten children in Naxal-affected areas?