GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 11, 2017
1. Which city police has launched “Pink Hoyslas” police petrol vehicles for women safety?
2. Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix tournament?
3. Which company has been named the official Innovation Partner for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy 2017?
4. Which state government to launch cheap food canteen “Annapurna Bhojnalayas”?
5. Which Indian-origin personality has become first non-white judge at the Old Bailey Court of London?
6. Who is the author of the book “Gandhi in Champaran”?
7. Which portal has been launched by the Survey of India (SoI) that offers free download of Indian Maps?
8. Who has won the 2017 Pulitzer Prize in fiction?
9. Which country has executed most people in 2016, as per Amnesty International Global Report ‘Death Sentences & Executions 2016’?
10. The first-ever G20 Digital Ministerial Meeting on Digital Economy was held in which country?