Quiz 41: Basic General Knowledge →All Exams
1. In which among the following oceans, most coral reefs are found?
2. Which among the following is known as Quick Lime?
3. Which among the following is known as White Vitriol?
4. In which year first general election held in India?
5. Which among the following is NOT a Vedanga?
6. When there is a possibility of approaching storm than the mercury in the barometer falls / rises?
7. In which state Talchar thermal power plant is located?
8. Hirakund Dam is located on which river?
9. Universalization of Secondary Education was an aim of which among the following five year plans?
[D]None of them
10. Husari and Bihunas are two main forms of dancing of which among the following states?
11. At which among the following places, Gautam Buddha preached his last sermon?
12. For approximately , which among the following periods, Goa was under Portuguese?
13. Which among the following sites in Haryana, is the place as per legends where Lord Krishna delivered the sermon of Bhagavad Gita?
14. In which month, Vishu is celebrated in Kerala?
15. The Malwa Plateau is spread in which among the following states?
[A]Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat
[B]Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
[C]Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharastra
[D]Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and Maharastra