Quiz 27: Basic General Knowledge→Indian History
1. In which among the following cities is located the famous monument Rumi Darwaja?
2. "Alai Darwaja" is a gateway to which monument?
3. Which Sultan had forbidden the Nobles to hold banquets & Festivities, and make marriage alliances without his permission?
[D]Firoz Shah Tughlaq
4. Who among the following has written "Kitab Ul Hind" ?
[D]Malik ibn Dinar
5. Goa was captured by Albuqurque from ruler of which among the following states?
6. Abdul Qadir Badauani", Naqib Khan & Shaikh Sultan of Thaneshwar were the scholars in which among the following mughal emperors' court ?
7. Elizabeth I was contemporary of which Mughal ruler?
8. Who has written "Kalpsutra"
9. In which period, "Arthshastra" was written ?
10. "Amoghvarsha" belonged to which dynasty of kings?
11. Bronze image of Nataraja Shiva is ascribed to which among the following dynasties?
12. The famous Lingraj Temple is located in which among the following states?
13. The Kandariya Mahadev temple in Khajuraho has been built in which among the following styles?
14. Who among the following had written the ancient classic "Indica"?
15. In which century Hieun-Tsang came in India?