Quiz 20: General Knowledge→Indian History
1. Which among the following is a correct order of the dynasties of Delhi Sultanate?
[A]Tughlaq →Khilji →Slave→Lodhi
[B]Slave→ Lodhi →Khilji →Tughlaq
[C]Slave→ Khilji →Tughlaq →Lodhi
[D]Slave→ Tughlaq →Khilji →Lodhi
2. The "Empire of Saatvahanas" is coterminous with which among the following states of India?
3. Which among the following towns / cities of Karnataka is most famous for monuments of Vijayanagar Empire?
4. The temples of Halebid and Belur were built by which among the following dynasties?
5. The Chauri Chaura Incident paved the way for end of which among the following movements?
[A]Civil Disobedience Movement
[C]Quit India Movement
6. The 175 gms coin issued by Iltutmish was in which among the following metals?
7. Aurangazeb was a good player of which among the following instruments?
8. Which among the following Muslim Scholar came to India during the time of Mahmud of Ghazni?
[C]Abu Zayd Balkhi
9. Who among the following were the last belligerents against whom Mohammad Ghori had led a campaign?
10. Kushinara or Kushinagar, where Lord Buddha attained parinirvana , was located in which among the following provinces of ancient India?
11. Agnimitra, who is the hero of Kalidasa's 'Malvikagnimitram' was a king of which of the following dynasties?
12. Akbarnama was written originally in which among the following languages?
13. Kabir was a disciple of which among the following saints?
14. A manuscript titled "Sarab Gutaka" is ascribed to which among the following mystics?
15. The birth name of which among the following famous mystics was Gadadhar Chattopadhyay?
[B]Ram Krishna Paramhansa