Quiz 10: Basic General Knowledge
1. Cooch Behar in West Bengal is famous for which among the following industries?
(A)Cotton Cloth Industry
2. Which among the following is the final authority to interprete the Constitution of India?
(D)Council of Ministers
3. Which among the following Sikh Gurus introduced the Gurmukhi Script?
(B)Guru Gobind Singh
(C)Guru Arjun Singh
4. On the pattern of which among the following countries, the parliamentary system was established in India by the Constitution of India?
5. The name of Barindra Ghosh is associated with which among the following newspapers?
6. The ‘Tebhega’ movement of 1946 is associated with which among the following current states of India?
7. The chief base of Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) is in which among the following states of India?
(D)Jammu & Kashmir
8. At which among the following places, Indian National Congress adopted the resolution of ‘Poorna Swaraj’?
9. Ahsan Manzil Palace in Dhaka, is known for which among the following landmarks in Modern Indian History?
(A)Establishment of All India Muslim League
(D)None of them
10. In which among the following categories, Nepenthes khasiana or Indian Pitcher Plant can be placed?
11. Which among the following radiations in the Sunlight causes tanning and sunburn?
12. Which among the following plants is used as Green Manure?
13. Which among the following is different from others given in option?
14. Nephron is the basic structural and functional unit of which among the following organs?
15. Calcitriol is the biologically active form of which among the following Vitamins?