Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 4, 2012
1. Recently RBI has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Financial Service Authority (FSA) of ________ to promote supervisory
co-operation between these institutions and to enable these supervisory entities to perform their functions more effectively.
2. Recently 44th ASEAN Economic Ministers (AEM) meeting and related meetings were held at Siem Reap. In which among the following country Siem Reap is located?
3. Which among the following country is a member of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM)?
4. Recently in which among the following State, Ministry of Environment and Forest (MoEF) has directed two mines operating close to BhagwanMahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary to stop their operations?
5. Who among the following has taken over as the 21st Chief of Naval Staff of independent India?
[A]Devendra Kumar Joshi
Devendra Kumar Joshi
6. The IACCGH awards are given for the contributions towards enhancing the mutual relationship between India and __________?
Recently nine Indian-Americans were awarded by the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Houston (IACCGH) for their contributions towards enhancing the mutual relationship between India and the United States.
7. Recently who among the following has undertaken spacewalk along with Sunitha Williams?
8. Recently the 16 th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) summit was held in ________?
9. Recently Gruenenthal company,which manufactured the drug thalidomide, has apologised for the first time to thousands of people for the birth defects it caused in the 1950s and 1960s. The company is located in______?
10. Under the e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (MMP), how many Core Common Software applications are envisaged?