1. Mount Tongariro which recently erupted, is located in which among the following countries?
2. Which among the following country will be the host of 2014 Winter Olympics?
2014 Winter Olympics will be held in Sochi, Russia.
3. Which of the following companies has recently revealed plans to commission the Rs. 30,000 crore Paradip Refinery project?
4. In which part of India, Reang (Bru) tribes are found?
[D]North Eastern India
North Eastern India
5. Based on the recently released provisional data, what is the per capita availability of foodgrains and pulses in India in 2011?
6. How many Millennium Development Goals(MDGs) have been set by the United Nations, to be achieved by 2015?
7. Prof. Bh Krishnamurti, who recently passed was a world-renowned _____?
Bh Krishnamurti was the world-renowned linguistics scholar.
8. Sinai Peninsula, which is recently in news is belongs to which of the following country?
9. In a rare honour, eminent Urdu litterateur Professor Gopi Chand Narang has been conferred Sitara-i-Imtiaz(Star of Excellence) ,the third highest civilian honour bestowed by the ___________?
10. Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana has been designed with an objective to achieve socio-economic and technical empowerment of women farmers. It is a sub-component of the following programme?
[A]National Rural Livelihood Mission
[B]Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
[C]National Food Security Mission
National Rural Livelihood Mission